Me in a crisis
You must learn her.
You must know the reason why she is silent. You must trace her weakest spots. You must write to her. You must remind her that you are there. You must know how long it takes for her to give up. You must be there to hold her when she is about to.
You must love her because many have tried and failed. And she wants to know that she is worthy to be loved, that she is worthy to be kept.
And, this is how you keep her.Junot Diaz | This is How you Lose Her (via karibu-nyumbani)
are we gonna fuckn hold hands tonight or what bitch
What do you call a dead text post?
any of yours
A text ghos-
beards are so important.
Thank you little one…I do enjoy when you wear sexy red lingerie under your clothes for me…
i’m tasteless but so is water and we all need that
the annual scholastic book fair was the only reason i didn’t drop out of elementary school
Welcome to my 4.5k follower giveaway! My last giveaway was a great success so i thought i’d do another one, with more prizes and winners!Giveaway items:
- Lord of the Rings Evenstar Necklace
- Timey Wimey Wall Clock
- Supernatural Pillow
- Mordor University Hoodie
- The Hobbit Hollow Booksafe
- Harry Potter Golden Snitch Necklace
- Doctor Who Bowtie
- Van Gogh Doctor Who NecklaceRules:
- This is a follower appreciation giveaway, so you must be following me!
- No giveaway blogs (i will check)
- Reblog till your hearts content! (try not to spam though)
- Likes don’t count, though you can like it to bookmark
- The deadline to enter is April 21st (my birthday yay)
- There will be 8 winners!
- Winners will be selected at random
- Ask box must be open at all times, and you must be willing to give me your address! If the winners don’t respond within 24 hours i will pick another winner.
- If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
All the items are from etsy and will be shipped to the winners directly.
Thank you to all my lovely followers, and good luck! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
“How was your day?”
“Text me when you get home so I know you’re safe”
“How are you?”
“I hope you’re feeling better”
“Have a good day today!”
“I miss you”
“Can you come over?”
“Can I come over?”
“Can I see you?”
“Can I call you?”
“Want something to drink?”
“Watch your step”
“Let’s watch a movie”
“What are you up to?”
“How is your day so far?”
“It will be okay”
“I’m here for you”
“Do you need anything?”
“Are you hungry?”
“I just wanted to hear your voice”
“You just made my day”
You don’t have to hear “I Love You” to know that someone does. Listen carefully. People speak from the heart more often than you think.Blocklava (via blocklava)