he’s adorable when he isnt brutally murdering people
He’s adorable period
Reasons why October is the best month:
- Cold but dry weather
- Everything is pretty colours
- Pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin coffee
- Everything being made to look spooky
- Horror movies on TV all the time
- Jumper weather
- Dressing up as scary things
- Hot drinks
- Lots of sweets
The smell of dying leaves
If u don’t like October get the FUCK outta my house
when u type ‘yip’ instead of ‘yup’
Is that the buffalo thing from Avatar
HIS NAME IS APPA YOU UNCULTURED LITTLE SON OF A SHIT
what if people named their kids when they turn 18 so the kid has a name that fits its personality
call me a bra because i’m here to support you and touch your boobs
too deep in lust
that you started
believing it was
love. Alexa Evangelista (via vodkakilledtheteens)
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)
These are so accurate
sometimes i wonder how my life would’ve turned out if i hadn’t signed up for tumblr